Volunteer's Declaration Form
The Lay Institute of Divine Mercy
933 N. Wilcox Avenue, Suite 4
Los Angeles, CA 90038
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
DECLARATION OF WILL
THE LAY INSTITUTE OF DIVINE MERCY
AS A VOLUNTEER
I desire to belong to the Lay Institute of Divine Mercy, centered in Los Angeles, California.
Accordingly, I hereby promise:
- to be obedient to Roman-Catholic Church
- to make my self a sign of the saving presence of God in the World
- to strive for Christian perfection through trust in God and showing mercy towards one's neighbors
- to get to know and proclaim the mystery of God's mercy
- entreating God's mercy for the whole world and especially for sinners
- to promote the knowledge of the Divine Mercy Message and devotion as revealed by Jesus to Saint Faustina
- to pray the chaplet to the Divine Mercy
- to support catholic mission around the World
- in the course of each day, to perform at least one act of mercy in deed, word, or prayer, out of love for Jesus.
May Saint Faustina and God's Servant Father Michal Sopocko help me to fulfil my obligation and follow their examples.
May Merciful Jesus be with me always.