Pray with us
This is the time to pray together. 24 hours per day 7 days per week. Choose the time for your prayer.
If the time is taken by others please choose another time.
Please join us in continuous prayer to Jesus of Divine Mercy, pray in your own words and express your own thoughts, choose the best time for you.
Who can join us
- All Catholics are able to join the Lay Institute of Divine Mercy after filling out volunteer`s declaration forms, in which they pledge to fathom the mystery of the Divine Mercy, observe the principle of trust, that is fulfilling God's will contained in the commandments as well as in the obligations of the state, and moreover, reciting the chaplet to the Divine Mercy and performing out of love for Jesus at least one act of mercy towards one's neighbors during the day, through word or prayer.
- Priests: by joining the Lay Institute of Divine Mercy they will sanctify their lives
- Married Couples: whom through the Sacrament of Marriage nurture their love and sanctify their lives together
- Singles: whom prepare themselves for marriage, who choose this way of life and want to be a sign of Christ.
- The members of the Lay Institute of Divine Mercy do not bound themselves by vows or promises.
- The member of the Lay Institute of Divine Mercy is a person who out of a number of ways of striving for Christian perfection, consciously chooses the one which consists in adopting the attitude of trust in God and showing mercy toward one's neighbors (following the example of the Saint Sr. Faustina) and undertakes the apostolic tasks of proclaiming God's mercy with his or her life and word, as well as entreating it for the whole world.
Volunteer's Declaration Form